- 5/5/3 variable up to 9/9/5 based on player activity.
- Player activity is defined as participating in treasure hunting or other events. The rates update hourly.
- Once per month there will be a double experience rate week, making the rates 10/10/3 to 14/14/5.
- Once per month there will be a double drop rate week, making the rates 5/5/6 to 9/9/8.
- MVP drop rates are fixed to 3x for items and cards.
- All drop rates are increased by 0.01% to match official behavior.
Map of the Week, Dungeon of the Week, Monster of the Week
- Every Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday a random one of these is chosen. For map and dungeon, the spawn rate, drop rate, and experience rate are increased for all monsters on those maps. For monster, the spawn rate, drop rate, and experience rate is increased for that monster on all maps.
- Every hour 2 additional treasure boxes are spawned on random field maps (non-dungeon, non-town) in the world. These boxes contain useful consumable items and Voyage Tokens, as well as help to increase the rates of the server.
- There are unlimited skill resets available via the reward system able to obtain Neuralizer.
- You can reset to 1/1 novice/baby novice/high novice (depending on your class) for 1 million zeny + 1 million zeny for each previous reset.
- You can reallocate up to 220 status points (1-50ish of a stat, or 80ish to 99 of a stat) on a point-by-point basis, with a zeny amount per point. This is mostly made for "oops" stat clicks, or "Oh I just upgraded my gear by +2 str, now I have 2 extra". Graph for reference: http://ro.trojal.net/reallocate.jpg
- Town warps are free and dungeon warps are not available.
- Later (no particular estimation of when yet), town warps will be a fee based on the distance, and dungeon warps will be an additional fee based on the distance. In addition, dungeons must be "unlocked" by entering them.